Panther Career Net – Students
Current students (and recent alumni who have graduated in the past three semesters) should use the following instructions to access Panther Career Net.
- Go to the Panther Career Net student login page.
- Enter your campus ID and password.
- If this is your first time entering Panther Career Net, you will need to complete your profile.
- Start using Panther Career Net to search for internship and job opportunities, search for and register to attend career events and to schedule on campus interviews with recruiters.
Please be advised that you will need to have your résumé approved by a UCS staff member prior to applying for positions. You can have your résumé reviewed without an appointment during Career Drop-Ins.
- Go to the Georgia State University password support page.
- Log in using your user name and password.
- Go to options and mailbox management.
- Under forward all new messages, select yes.
- If you want to keep copies of your messages in your student mailbox, select yes for the keep copy option.
- In the forward to field, provide one or more email addresses where you want to forward your messages. List one email address per line.
- Be sure to save your changes.