Panther Career Net
First Year and transfer students may experience difficulty logging into Panther Career Net. Please contact UCS at 404-413-1820 if you are unable to access your account.
Students: Click here to login with your campus ID and password.
Directions for students:
- Log into PCN
- Enter your CampusID and Password into a GSU secure access point
- Complete your profile on the new Panther Career Net
- Upload your resume
- Get your resume approved by a University Career Services staff member during Resumania (M-F 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Start applying for jobs
Alumni: Click here for access.
Recruiters: Click here for access.
Why Use Panther Career Net?Panther Career Net is designed to help University Career Services and employers communicate with students about managing their careers. PCN’s primary purpose is to keep students informed about career programs, on-campus recruiting and employment opportunities. Students can easily get started with Panther Career Net. Click here and log in with your campus ID and password. For more on how to access the system, please call 404-413-1820.
If you do not know your campus ID and password, follow these steps to change your CampusID and Password. If you should have problems accessing Panther Career Net, please contact Brenda Respress, email@example.com or 404-413-1829 for assistance.
Note: You can toggle back and forth between both systems by clicking on the “Jump To” button located on the homepage under Quicklinks.
View existing and upload new documents (résumés, cover letters, unofficial transcripts) by clicking on the documents link [I.] on the top navigation bar.
NOTE: You must first bring your résumé to 260 University Center to have it reviewed by a professional University Career Services staff member.
Click on add new [II.] to upload new document.
The system will convert the document to .pdf format. The process should typically take 5-10 minutes.
The Make Default button designates a main résumé that will be the first option when submitting a résumé to employers, and with permission, will appear in employer résumé books.
- View information about on-campus interviews by clicking on MY INTERVIEWS from the top navigation bar [I.]
- View a list of interviews that have been signed up for by clicking on the Scheduled Interviews tab.
- View interview details by clicking on the link in the Interview Date column [III.]
- Change the date and time of the interview by clicking the Reschedule button. (The Reschedule button will not cancel the existing interview until a new time-slot is selected.)
- Unschedule an interview by clicking the Cancel Interview button.
- View a list of the positions applied for by clicking on the Interview Requests tab.
- If the Status column reads “Invited!” – sign up for the interview by clicking on the Schedule Interview button, select an available timeslot, and then click the Submit button.
- If the Status column reads “Alternate!” – the Schedule Interview button will appear once the Alternate Signup period starts.
- If the Status column reads “Not Invited” – the select period has begun and interview status is still pending or the employer has declined the interview request.
- If the Status column reads “Pending” – the select period has not yet begun.
- Remove a job application by clicking the Withdraw Application button.
- Go to IT Services for Students
- Type in your user name and password.
- Click Login.
- Click Options>Mailbox Management.
- Under Forward all new messages, select Yes.
- If you want to keep copies of your messages in your student mailbox, select Yes for the Keep Copy option.
- In the Forward to field, provide one or more email addresses where you want to forward your messages. List one email address per line.
- Click Save to save your changes.