Panther Career Net
Current students and recent alumni who have graduated in the past three semesters should use the following instructions to access Panther Career Net.
- Go to the Panther Career Net student login page.
- Enter your campus ID and password
- If this is your first time entering Panther Career Net, you will need to complete your profile.
- Start using Panther Career Net to search for internship and job opportunities, search for and register to attend career events and to schedule on campus interviews with recruiters.
Please be advised that you will need to have your resume approved by a University Career Services staff member prior to applying for positions. You can have your resume reviewed without an appointment during Resumania Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Why should you use Panther Career Net? Panther Career Net is designed to help University Career Services and employers communicate with students about managing their careers. The student job board keeps students informed about career programs, on-campus recruiting and employment opportunities. Students can easily get started by logging in to Panther Career Net with a campus ID and password. For more on how to access the system, please call 404-413-1820.
If you do not know your campus ID and password, follow these steps to change your CampusID and Password. If you should have problems accessing Panther Career Net, please contact Brenda Respress, email@example.com or 404-413-1829 for assistance.
Note: You can toggle back and forth between both systems by clicking on the “Jump To” button located on the homepage under Quicklinks.
View existing and upload new documents (résumés, cover letters, unofficial transcripts) by clicking on the documents link [I.] on the top navigation bar.
NOTE: You must first bring your résumé to 260 University Center to have it reviewed by a professional University Career Services staff member.
Click on add new [II.] to upload new document.
The system will convert the document to .pdf format. The process should typically take 5-10 minutes.
The Make Default button designates a main résumé that will be the first option when submitting a résumé to employers, and with permission, will appear in employer résumé books.
- View information about on-campus interviews by clicking on MY INTERVIEWS from the top navigation bar [I.]
- View a list of interviews that have been signed up for by clicking on the Scheduled Interviews tab.
- View interview details by clicking on the link in the Interview Date column [III.]
- Change the date and time of the interview by clicking the Reschedule button. (The Reschedule button will not cancel the existing interview until a new time-slot is selected.)
- Unschedule an interview by clicking the Cancel Interview button.
- View a list of the positions applied for by clicking on the Interview Requests tab.
- If the Status column reads “Invited!” – sign up for the interview by clicking on the Schedule Interview button, select an available timeslot, and then click the Submit button.
- If the Status column reads “Alternate!” – the Schedule Interview button will appear once the Alternate Signup period starts.
- If the Status column reads “Not Invited” – the select period has begun and interview status is still pending or the employer has declined the interview request.
- If the Status column reads “Pending” – the select period has not yet begun.
- Remove a job application by clicking the Withdraw Application button.
- Go to IT Services for Students
- Type in your user name and password.
- Click Login.
- Click Options>Mailbox Management.
- Under Forward all new messages, select Yes.
- If you want to keep copies of your messages in your student mailbox, select Yes for the Keep Copy option.
- In the Forward to field, provide one or more email addresses where you want to forward your messages. List one email address per line.
- Click Save to save your changes.