Policies & Procedures
Before Entering the Career Library:
- Please dispose of all food and drinks.
- All cell phones must be turned off or set to vibrate.
- All guests must sign in with their PantherCard ID upon arrival.
- All book bags, briefcases, computer bags, and medium to large luggage must be checked in at the front desk.
After Entering the Career Library:
- When using headphones for music or computer training, please assure that the volume is appropriate so as to be heard by the listener only.
- Please keep open conversations with other guests/students/staff at a suitable level so as not to disrupt others within the Career Resource Center.
- Computers in the Career Resource Center are only to be used for career research.
- Once completing your work on any Resource Center Computer please return to the desktop. Logging off or powering off is not necessary.
The office of Employer Relations serves as the liaison between the employers and University Career Services. This office manages on-campus recruiting sessions. The office of Employer Relations provides an optimal environment for the employers and potential student employees to interact. Read over the employer and pcn policies information.