New to Georgia State
With budget cuts and reduced workforce many employers are not able to leave their offices to come recruit GSU students. GSU University Career Services would like to introduce you to PantherCam, our Virtual Connection between Students and Employers.
What is PantherCam ?
A webcam connection for employers to connect with students:
- One-on-one:screen job applicants, conduct an interview
- Group: conduct an information session or mini job fair
How does it work?
Recruiters can privately speak with students through our innovative technology through the use of the Skype application (click here to download—-we can insert the link for Skype here).
What are the benefits?
- Cost effective : Don’t spend time away from the office
- Convenient : Conduct interviews, job fairs, or information session while never leaving your office
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7/Mac OS X
- Web cam
- Internet Connection
- Skype account – FREE service
Visit Skype and follow instructions on download and creating an account
To set up a PantherCam session, please call 404-413-1830.