Marketing Your Organization
Upon completion of the interview, the interviewer will provide the student with specific feedback on interviewing skills and the effectiveness of the student's résumé. UCS always needs recruiters to participate in this program.
If you are interested, please contact Employer Relations at 404-413-1830.
The "Come and Meet Us" meeting and the "Pre-Interview Information Session"
- Information sessions will be advertised in the Panther Career Net "Calendar of Events" and flyers. Additionally, employers who offer food tend to have a higher turn out.
- While attendance at information sessions is strongly encouraged, it is not mandatory. Many students are non-traditional and work full-time jobs and/or are only on campus for classes.
- Utilize a mix of video and computer generated presentations. Our facility is equipped with an overhead projector and LCD panel.
- Bring recent new hires to your meeting. Students can relate much better to one of their own.
- The best sessions are relaxed and informal conversations over pizza and soft drinks. Food service may be coordinated through PantherDining Catering. Panther Dining Catering provides many refreshment choices. Contact information is provided with the information room confirmation.
- Select a presenter who is approachable, and extremely knowledgeable about the company.
- Keep it short. Allow at least half of your time for questions from the students.
- Session should be fun and informative.
- Contact student clubs and organizations to announce your sessions or to identify creative ways to generate student interest by visiting Student Life and Leadership.
- Door prizes and give-aways are great.
- Light refreshments are a great draw for sessions during the early afternoon.
View the current Student Clubs and Organizations
If you are considering additional ways to market your organization, this may be the right program for you.
Volunteer services available:
- Students can schedule 15- to 30-minute appointments to meet with you to review their résumé, learn industry-specific interview skills, practice mock interviewing, develop their personal network and more.
- Conduct job skills workshops for up to 35 students.
- Set up walk-in hours to discuss your organization, your career path and opportunities.
Please complete the form below to sign up.