University Career Services is here to help you develop into who you were meant to be; understanding your interests, values, getting an internship, discovering your purpose and passion and much more. Transitioning from the military to the world of college is often a fearful time of indecision, pressure to perform, and not understanding the new environment. So come on in and check us out. We are here to serve you!
Career Assistance for Veterans
Veterans may schedule an appointment directly with Phil Rockwell (Career Counselor, Retired Air Force Enlisted and Officer) for concerns around career counseling/assistance, job search, and more! Call 404-413-1820 to schedule and appointment.
As a member, you will have access to the following services:
- Career Counseling with Phil Rockwell, ex Air Force enlisted and officer.
- Career Counseling with John Stanford, ex Army Career and Alumni Program manager.
- Understanding your true values, skills, and abilities from your military experience.
- Résumé, interviewing, and job search.
- Early identification of job fair attendees and employer contacts.
University Career Services is planning to have several networking/employment development events for you this Spring, which will culminate in a Veteran Job Fair.
Join the Military Vets Job Club!
In the meantime, please feel free to contact Phil Rockwell or John Stanford at University Career Services for your employment needs: 404-413-1820
VA Veterans Crisis Line
800-273-8255 (press 1)
War Related Illness and Injury Study Center
WRIISC Clinical Services
GSU Vet registration – Leon Grisett
Atlanta VA Medical Center Homes