University Career Services (UCS) offers Georgia State alumni who have graduated within the last year complimentary access to limited services and resources through Alumni Career Services. The services offered within this one-year grace period focus on job search preparation and career counseling. After the first year following graduation, we offer alumni membership at an annual fee of $75.
All alumni, regardless of graduation year, are welcome to attend any career event sponsored by our office and will occasionally receive communication about on-campus events.
The $75 Alumni Career Services annual membership fee covers:
- Access to Handshake (UCS’ online job board)
- Up to six appointments within a 12-month period. Alumni may choose any of the following services: career assessment, job search planning, graduate school preparation and career counseling
- Access to all career events and campus interviews
All services require you to complete the Alumni Career Services Inquiry form. Our staff will verify your alumni status within 72 hours and send a welcome email. The $75 annual membership fee (required for alumni who have graduated more than a year since requesting services) must be processed before individualized services can be rendered.
Note: The $75 Alumni Career Services annual membership fee does not enroll a person in the Panther Alumni Association, which requires a separate fee and membership. Contact the Alumni Association for details.
Specialized services may be available for certain schools and colleges in specific locations, including:
- Andrew Young School of Policy Studies Career Center (call 404-413-0069 for services)
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Career Management Center (call 404-413-1757 for services)
Alumni Career Services annual membership provides alumni access to:
- Any of the following services for six appointments within a 12-month period:
- Individualized resume and curriculum vitae (CV) reviews
- Individualized interview skills training (mock and virtual)
- Career assessments, including interpretation (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment or Strong Interest Inventory only)
- Individualized career counseling and job search coaching
- Individualized graduate and professional school planning assistance
- Email notification of career events
- Access to Handshake, our online job board for students and alumni
- Admission to on-campus interviews
Complete the following form to enroll in Alumni Career Services administered by University Career Services. When you select “submit,” this form will automatically direct to the Alumni Career Services coordinator for processing. While most inquiries will be addressed quickly, please understand we also serve enrolled students. Therefore, our response time varies and may take up to 72 hours. An initial follow-up contact (typically by email) from a University Career Services staff member will include verification of your degree.
Note: We provide complimentary services to alumni who have graduated within one year. After one year, there is an annual fee of $75.