ALUMNI CAREER SERVICES
About Alumni Career Services
University Career Services (UCS) offers Georgia State alumni who have graduated within the last year complimentary access to limited services and resources through Alumni Career Services. The services offered within this one-year grace period focus on job search preparation and career counseling.
Effective July 1, 2022, we have reinstated the $75 annual fee for alumni who graduated over one year ago.
All alumni, regardless of graduation year, are welcome to attend any career event sponsored by our office and will occasionally receive communication about on-campus events.
Alumni Career Services Membership
All services require you to complete the Alumni Career Services Inquiry form. Our staff will verify your alumni status within 72 hours and send a welcome email.
Note: The paid Alumni Career Services annual membership does not enroll a person in the Panther Alumni Association, which requires a separate membership. Contact the Alumni Association for details.
Specialized services may be available for certain schools and colleges in specific locations, including:
- Andrew Young School of Policy Studies Career Center (call 404-413-0069 for services)
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Career Management Center (call 404-413-1757 for services)
Our Alumni Career Services annual membership ($75/year) includes:
- Any of the following services for four (4) appointments within a 12-month period:
- Individualized resume and curriculum vitae (CV) reviews
- Individualized interview skills training (mock and virtual)
- Career assessments, including interpretation (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment or Strong Interest Inventory only)
- Individualized career counseling and job search coaching
- Individualized graduate and professional school planning assistance
- Email notification of career events
- Access to Handshake, our online job board for students and alumni
- Admission to on-campus interviews
How Can We Assist You?
If you graduated from Georgia State and would like to utilize Career Services, please complete our Career Services Inquiry Form. You will be given the option to enroll in Alumni Career Services administered by University Career Services. When you select “submit,” this form will automatically direct to the University Career Services staff for processing. While most inquiries will be addressed quickly, please understand we also serve enrolled students. Therefore, our response time varies and may take up to 72 hours. An initial follow-up contact (typically by email) from a University Career Services staff member will include verification of your degree.
University Career Services Main Office:
25 Park Place NE, Suite 111
Atlanta, GA 30303
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
In-person and virtual career counseling appointments are available.
To request an appointment, please log into Handshake.
No Appointment Needed
25 Park Place, 1st Floor: M-F, 8:30
Dahlberg Hall, 1st Floor: M-F, 8:30
CN 2101: M, W, and Th, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
No Appointment Needed
Shop in person at the Atlanta and
Shop online 24/7 at