Alumni Career Services
Alumni of Georgia State University are always welcome to attend any career event sponsored by our office and will occasionally receive communication regarding on-campus events.
- In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the $75 fee for Alumni Career Services will be waived as of Monday, May 18, 2020 and will continue to be waived until further notice.
- Access to Handshake (University Career Services’ online job board)
- Up to four (4) appointments within a 12-month period. Alumni may choose any of the following: career assessment, job search planning, graduate school preparation and career counseling
- Access to all career events and campus interviews
- Until further notice, all appointments will be conducted virtually using WebEx. Please log into Handshake to request an appointment.
To register with our office, please complete the online form below, and we will verify the information provided. The Robinson College of Business, College of Law and the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies offer services for alumni as well, and you may contact them directly.
Thank you for your interest in our services, and we look forward to assisting you with your career transition.
Note: All recent Georgia State University graduates have access to use our services within one year of graduation at no additional fee.
All services require you to complete the Alumni Career Services Inquiry form. Our staff will verify your alumni status within 72 hours and send a welcome email.
Access provides alumni with the following:
- Choose any of the following for your four (4) appointments:
- Individualized resume and curriculum vitae (CV) reviews
- Individualized interview skills training (mock and virtual)
- Career assessments including interpretation (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment or Strong Interest Inventory only)
- Individualized career counseling and job search coaching
- Individualized graduate and professional school planning assistance
- Email notification of career events
- Access to Handshake, our online job board for students and alumni
- Admission to on-campus interviews
Specialized services may be available for certain schools and colleges.
- Andrew Young School of Policy Studies Career Center - 404-413-0069
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Career Management Center - 404-413-1757
Note: The Alumni Career Services program does not enroll a person into the Panther Alumni Association, which requires a separate fee and membership. Contact the Alumni Association for details.
To enroll in Alumni Membership, please complete the Alumni Career Services Inquiry form.
Please complete the following form to enroll in Alumni Career Services administered by University Career Services. When you select submit, this form will automatically direct to the Alumni Career Services Coordinator for processing. While most inquiries will be responded to quickly, do understand we also serve currently enrolled students, therefore our response time varies and may take up to 72 hours. An initial follow-up contact (typically by email) from a University Career Services staff member will include verification of your degree granted