Yes! We offer free professional headshots using our Iris booth. The booth lives within the Career Resource Center, located at 25 Park Place NE, Suite 111 (lobby level). It is a self-service concept, but UCS staff is always available to offer assistance as needed. As this project is supported by student technology fees, it is a free service that is reserved for students. To use the booth, students will sign in using their student email. Students/alumni will have access to the booth whenever our doors are open, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:45pm with no appointment needed.
The automated photo process looks like this:
- Students will continue to check in at the front desk first.
- They will then enter the private booth, type in their student email, and take three (3) photos.
- Currently, students must take all three (3) photos during each session in order for them to be saved correctly in the system.
- They will have the option to retake and/or edit them as needed (teeth whitening, blemish removal, skin softening, etc.).
- Photos are immediately emailed to the student/alumni upon completing each session. Photos can be accessed for up to one year after being taken.
- There's no limit to how many times a student/alumni can use this throughout the year.