Get ready to recruit #TheStateWay! University Career Services is here to help you find great talent. We host career and internship fairs, coordinate on-campus recruiting events (information sessions) and manage Handshake (our online job board). We also make referrals to our campus career partners, based on your recruiting needs. In addition to assisting you with your recruiting needs, you may be seeking talent from specific Georgia State University areas:
- If you are seeking law students, visit the College of Law Career Services.
- If you are seeking Georgia State University alumni, visit Alumni Career Services.
- If you are seeking only junior, senior, masters and doctoral-level business students, visit the Robinson Career Advancement Center.
Handshake is your first step to post jobs, register for events and schedule interviews! Create your Handshake account today!
- Co-ops & Internships
- Part-Time Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- Graduate & Professional Schools
- General Information and Grad School Fair Assistance - Belinda Lindsey, 404-413-1828
- Graduate School On-Campus Visits - Catherine Neiner, 404-413-1835
The Graduate and Professional School Planning Program supports your efforts to recruit candidates and hosts an annual fair each fall. Information sessions may be scheduled at any time of the year.